Swapped audio channels (In CSS only)

Handoffate

Poster
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
210
So I just my new laptop recently and when I installed css the audio channels were swapped (Left/right).
I wear quality headphones so I cannot simply put them on backwards, however I did get some audio adapter which switched the channels but unfortunately it switched front/back.
My audio drivers are up to date (atleast that is what they are telling me)

Any suggestions? I have reinstalled the game and steam twice but this problems continues to happen(only in counterstrike have i noticed it and i have done a few audio test and a couple games)
 
Sounds like it's something to do with Steam and the drivers it's using.
I used to have this problem, but with my microphone.
I added you to STEAM to better assist you.
 
The problem has still been persisting. Audio driver have been reinstalled and are up to date but Counter Strike seems to be flipping the channels for some reason :(. Anyone have any ideas?
 
Go to sound options and make sure the bar thing is in the the middle on each column and not to left or right. That is if your using XP.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top