Android Apps

Rathion

Famous
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
442
I was digging through android apps in anticipation for the HTC Incredible I will be receiving on Tuesday "If the shipping doesn't fall behind" and I was looking for a app I could watch college football games on and I couldn't seem to find one. Does anyone know if I can find a application to do this?

Also for a iphone/ipod fan boy, what applications should I get? Whats good? Is there a ventrillo app for android?
 
There is a ventrillo app called "Mangler"

For football, if you have direct TV, there is an app for that, otherwise i dont know of any off hand
 
Reflex hit the nail on the head with better of vent apps. If you have the incredible you probably have verizon. Im sure they would bog your phone down with plenty of software stock with the phone to watch football :P

If your an iphone fan boy, id recommend these apps.

Angry Birds - Game

Haypi Kingdom - Game

Pocket Empires - Game

Handcent - SMS/MMS app

Mangler - Vent app. (covered by Reflex above)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top