Donner Latency

Silent Drifter

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 20, 2009
Messages
689
I've noticed the past few days that the Donner server has been spazzing lately on ping. I usually have a steady ping between 50-70, then all of the sudden multiple players on the server would jump up into the 200-400 range. I check the latency on the server and it consistently reads in the 150's. Any explanation on this?

Thanks
 
Latency is usually on your end, not the servers, might be a bunch of people signing onto the internet in your area.
 
yeah. i have noticed this lately. I am sure the leadership know about this. They are limited in what they can do as the box is located in Dallas.

-Kiwi
 
yeah. i have noticed this lately. I am sure the leadership know about this. They are limited in what they can do as the box is located in Dallas.

-Kiwi

But aren't -you- in TX? Step up! =P
 
Back
Top