E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Nov 28, 2010 #1 Just like to take the time and say Congratulations to Bole on your promotion to eG!
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Nov 28, 2010 #4 Thank's! Sorry I didn't say anything in vent, my mic jack is messed up. I'll do my best
Silent Drifter Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2009 Messages 689 Nov 28, 2010 #5 Congrats Bole, it was a pleasure to be there during the ceremony....I cried
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Nov 28, 2010 #10 Erich, did you make this the moment he got promoted? lulz Good stuff. Congrats dude. You've made the internets and I proud. Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
Erich, did you make this the moment he got promoted? lulz Good stuff. Congrats dude. You've made the internets and I proud.
C Chulai Knight EGO Zealot Joined Jul 16, 2009 Messages 1,645 Nov 28, 2010 #12 Congratulations, well deserved.
Boyle Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 7, 2008 Messages 3,280 Nov 28, 2010 #14 Congratulations!!
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Nov 28, 2010 #17 Congrats buddy! I tried to talk leadership out of promoting you but i got overpowered.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Nov 29, 2010 #19 Even tho I heard bout this I never thought I would miss it. Congrats.
A anomaly Forum Fiend Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 641 Nov 29, 2010 #20 Congrats Bole :thumbup: Well deserved