S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 Nov 29, 2010 #21 Good job Bole, well deserved!
S Smile [inactive] Thread Junky Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 917 Nov 29, 2010 #22 Congratulations, buddy
S Synergy EGO Addict Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,245 Nov 29, 2010 #26 Gratz Bole, Well done on the promotion and 100 Recruits.. Great Role Model!
M MasterTiki Poster Joined Mar 17, 2008 Messages 144 Nov 29, 2010 #27 Fabbrini said: Erich, did you make this the moment he got promoted? lulz Good stuff. Congrats dude. You've made the internets and I proud. Click to expand... Erich is a real forum troll.. Gratz anyway dude
Fabbrini said: Erich, did you make this the moment he got promoted? lulz Good stuff. Congrats dude. You've made the internets and I proud. Click to expand... Erich is a real forum troll.. Gratz anyway dude
B BIGBAS Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,289 Nov 29, 2010 #28 Bole! Congratulations
M Mr.President Thread Junky Joined Jul 15, 2010 Messages 887 Nov 29, 2010 #29 Thanks everybody Even If I got 3 hours of sleep in a school night, this made my day.
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Nov 29, 2010 #30 Person I most expected to get promoted Well done Bole!
Y Yak Poster =(e)= Joined May 20, 2009 Messages 182 Nov 29, 2010 #31 Congrats, and keep up the hard work.
V Vexx Thread Junky Joined Apr 20, 2010 Messages 938 Nov 29, 2010 #33 Holy Boley! Congrats on the G!!
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 Nov 29, 2010 #35 MasterTiki said: Erich is a real forum troll.. Gratz anyway dude Click to expand... Oh yes I am.
T The Slayer EGO Zealot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 1,948 Nov 30, 2010 #36 omg bole, congratulations mate!!