Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Nov 29, 2010 #21 I like Dust 2 better. but I still hate them both! Office owns all!
shadows5631 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 8, 2009 Messages 3,218 Nov 29, 2010 #22 BokkChoi said: We've done that before. It started off well, then it started going downhill. Just like Italy, Zombie Escape, Italy, NightFever, and Inferno. Click to expand... The second time we had the Italy server it did very well. It just didn't meet the standards like the Office and Dust 2 server did, so it was dropped.
BokkChoi said: We've done that before. It started off well, then it started going downhill. Just like Italy, Zombie Escape, Italy, NightFever, and Inferno. Click to expand... The second time we had the Italy server it did very well. It just didn't meet the standards like the Office and Dust 2 server did, so it was dropped.
Z ZamZum Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 2,479 Nov 29, 2010 #23 Dust 2, Its just awesome. The first map i played on
T Trippey Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,461 Nov 29, 2010 #24 Both maps are good, they offer different play-styles and tactics.
W Washburn I made one post Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 23 Nov 29, 2010 #25 I love dust2 great map classic and larger and more options both bomb sites on different sides of the map cant just camp tunnels like dust.
I love dust2 great map classic and larger and more options both bomb sites on different sides of the map cant just camp tunnels like dust.