This, that, and the other

I am liking this... so far we have a spy, an engi, a few snipers...I know there are a bunch of DoD Division guys and gals who have been TF2 regulars lately....I think we could do this. :)
 
A modern day Ages Of Empires with all the weapons, technology, etc. I'd think it'd be a cool idea.
 
A good MMORPG would be something that is free, fun to play with people doing quests, maybe even voice chat, a lot of options to make your own stuff and sell them for a high price, no stupid guilds and party plays in guilds which would make it easier to lvl up, instead of going through the maps, u would actually have to finish the quests, even make your own team, which would gain you rank so the better your team gets the bigger monsters you could fight, PvP should only be against opponents same as your level, and the maps should be like WoW with Maple Story together.

Sincerely,
TekknoGod
 

Latest posts

Back
Top