Allies beware.

my thread lock senses are tingling

Shhhhhh don't put an early demise to this thread and deny the glorious repartee that Blue is concocting even as we speak! One for which the mountains shall tremble and the seas shall quiver and the Dutch shall say "YSD just got told" and the other various YSD-haters and/or leadership suck-ups shall "+1" and for which I shall grasp for a witty reply, yet all shall escape me!

No. Let things be as they may.
 
Yo, leave Blue alone. Sometimes things are more hurtful when intended to be funny. Besides, BLUE IS GOING DOWN SATURDAY BY MY HAND!!! :w00t:
 
Shhhhhh don't put an early demise to this thread and deny the glorious repartee that Blue is concocting even as we speak! One for which the mountains shall tremble and the seas shall quiver and the Dutch shall say "YSD just got told" and the other various YSD-haters and/or leadership suck-ups shall "+1" and for which I shall grasp for a witty reply, yet all shall escape me!

No. Let things be as they may.

*Grabs gun to find and shoot spank*
 
I ignored this thread on purpose because I thought it said "aliens beware". Facepalm
 
BRING IT BOLE! Your name has been added to Schindler's List along with Blue who is actually on the axis team. BUT THAT WILL NOT STOP ME! :sneaky2:
 
Don't worry guys I have a plan I am currently constructing a device that we will drop from a plane upon explosion will have enough stopping power to take out a city... Don't believe me? hmm perhaps a test is needed... a small island perhaps... Give me some time to work out the details ill get back to you.
 
Don't worry guys I have a plan I am currently constructing a device that we will drop from a plane upon explosion will have enough stopping power to take out a city... Don't believe me? hmm perhaps a test is needed... a small island perhaps... Give me some time to work out the details ill get back to you.

You're recreating Compton's breath?
 
Back
Top