Refresh Login Steam?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeal

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Aug 27, 2008
Messages
995
I really have no idea what's going on and it's making me mad!
Screenshot below

Refresh%20Login.PNG

I've been getting this for a few days and i have no idea what is doing it so that's why i'm here to ask you all to see if i can get this fixed.

Thank you!
 
Update I have changed my password and questions.

I haven't done my password or question in a long time so i guess it was about time i did.

Also, I have another account with the same email and password as a back up and i went on it today perhaps that is why it did this?
 
im pretty sure that it does it once in a while.it does it for me.i think its just verifying if your still the same person or something
 
Make sure you have verified your email address. Do this by right clicking on the steam icon ( bottom left ) ,settings and on the " account " tab.
 
im pretty sure that it does it once in a while.it does it for me.i think its just verifying if your still the same person or something

Well you see i have another account in case this one is stolen but they both had the same password and email because i didn't feel like making a new email for my backup account i've only had my main taken once and that was when i was sleeping and got it back the same day i heard it was taken.

but then they didn't have the email thing so, There was nothing i could of done.

I think what happen was i logged on the backup account and my main a few times and that's why it gave me that error it hasn't happen since i changed my password on the main and backup also changed my question's on main steam account.
​
Make sure you have verified your email address. Do this by right clicking on the steam icon ( bottom left ) ,settings and on the " account " tab.

Don't worry about that, I did that when it first came out it.

Is this restricting you from gaming in any way?

Right now?, No it has been fixed it seems.​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top