K Kensei I made one post Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 12 Nov 30, 2010 #1 Does any one like hugging zombies when they are depressed?
Z ZamZum Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 2,479 Dec 1, 2010 #2 Ofcourse i do. Zombies are cute
Dead Tom EGO Is My Life! Joined Jun 14, 2008 Messages 7,693 Dec 1, 2010 #3 Well what about dead people? Doesn't anyone want to hug us when were are down?
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Dec 1, 2010 #4 Creepers need your attention more than any zombies do.
J joshcash Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 7, 2008 Messages 2,397 Dec 1, 2010 #5 I prefer killing them.
E Epicsaurus Famous Joined Nov 20, 2010 Messages 453 Dec 1, 2010 #6 No, they'll eat me. We don't want the happening.
Death Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 8, 2007 Messages 2,711 Dec 1, 2010 #7 They do give you one good hug, but they squeeze too hard and make me pull the trigger, blowing their heads off
They do give you one good hug, but they squeeze too hard and make me pull the trigger, blowing their heads off
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Dec 1, 2010 #8 I hug them and in the process plant a C4 on there backs and walk away. Then some stupid Counter terrorist comes up defuses and the narrator's " Bomb defused " Voice brings the whole horde upon him >:3.
I hug them and in the process plant a C4 on there backs and walk away. Then some stupid Counter terrorist comes up defuses and the narrator's " Bomb defused " Voice brings the whole horde upon him >:3.
Z Zero711 EGO Zealot Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,561 Dec 1, 2010 #9 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezzhR2FYCc[/ame]
E eNarrator Rookie Joined Oct 10, 2010 Messages 59 Dec 1, 2010 #10 I'm never Depressed! so I tend to just hug People xD
K Kensei I made one post Joined Aug 30, 2010 Messages 12 Dec 1, 2010 #11 Zero711 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezzhR2FYCc Click to expand... i dont remember the last time i laughed this much becasue of a zombie xD
Zero711 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezzhR2FYCc Click to expand... i dont remember the last time i laughed this much becasue of a zombie xD
Raul Tha Monk Forum Legend Joined Aug 25, 2010 Messages 9,709 Dec 3, 2010 #12 Ill tell you This if he Bites you Bite him Back!
S Synergy EGO Addict Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 1,245 Dec 3, 2010 #13 Never thought of hugging a Zombie, Don't intend to either...
T Tension Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 768 Dec 3, 2010 #14 Zero711 said: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aezzhR2FYCc Click to expand... God I love the Oatmeal.