- Joined
- Nov 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,937
Hey guys,
I've been having this problem since day 1 the new STEAM was launched. Whenever I try logging in to STEAM, It'll say that there was an error/connection problem logging in and STEAM told me to try again. Which failed again. So, I seriously do not know what to do and I seriously need my dose of CSS again -.-.
Thanks in advance if there is anyone out there who can help me.
Diamond.
I've been having this problem since day 1 the new STEAM was launched. Whenever I try logging in to STEAM, It'll say that there was an error/connection problem logging in and STEAM told me to try again. Which failed again. So, I seriously do not know what to do and I seriously need my dose of CSS again -.-.
Thanks in advance if there is anyone out there who can help me.
Diamond.









