- Joined
- Jun 11, 2010
- Messages
- 5
Not sure if anyone reading this is a webmaster or anything, but I have a question regarding a website.
I'm trying to figure out a way for people on my website to be able to search for a specific location like a pool hall.
I want them to just be able to type in their zip code and maybe a radius of 50 or so miles.
And with that, I'd like the pool halls located within the 50 miles to show up on my page. I've seen similar searches so I know it can be done, I'm just not sure how.
Thanks for any assistance!
I'm trying to figure out a way for people on my website to be able to search for a specific location like a pool hall.
I want them to just be able to type in their zip code and maybe a radius of 50 or so miles.
And with that, I'd like the pool halls located within the 50 miles to show up on my page. I've seen similar searches so I know it can be done, I'm just not sure how.
Thanks for any assistance!







