mouse and keyboard suggestions

g500 mouse here. Only annoying thing about it is accidently hitting the dpi up key and increasing your DPI levels. 5700 DPi = uncontrollable; heck, I barely use 2,000 as it is.
 
g500 mouse here. Only annoying thing about it is accidently hitting the dpi up key and increasing your DPI levels. 5700 DPi = uncontrollable; heck, I barely use 2,000 as it is.

i find 5700 useful :D

makes me pro css
 
i find 5700 useful :D

makes me pro css

how can you even line something up with that much DPI lol, I either send the screen spinning, find myself bouncing (overshoot one way, come back to correct and overshoot the target yet again), or am slower acquiring a target than at 2000 dpi and some 16grams of weight added.

Though I must admit, I have the 6th macro setting for the dpi change on the mouse at 5700 (from 2000 at step 5) because it helps me turn around instantly. Not only do I hear you coming, but I can now beat you in the surprise department every time :3.
 
I have and will always use (as long as it is in stock and can be purchased), the Microsoft Digital Media Pro keyboard and Logitech MX518 mouse.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top