Petition

[J]ackofSpades

Active Member
Joined
May 28, 2007
Messages
286
In the last few weeks something horrible has been happening to one of our most beloved (for a Jags fan) members. Mein Kamphy Chair seems to have stopped playing DoD. Go ahead and cry (I know I did) but I have come up with an idea (and by this I mean I stole it from Fry) that even the mighty Chair cannot resist. Sign below if you wish to him returned to his former self (this being his hax, funny voice, and witchcraft which is a form of hax). Please I feel if we don't act soon we might loose him to the ugly world of...of... of not DoD! Sign up to save the mighty Chair from a horrible life with no DoD!

JackOfSpades

PS I'll give you a cookie!!!!
 
*Signs*

Kamphy come back to us!

P.S. I can't believe you really started a petition Jack :)
 
lol ... hmkay. I am only posting here to support his hax, to raise my post count and to get a cookie... :D

Let's hope he didn't sell his soul to WoW... brrr ^^
 
There is only one way to get me to sign a petition, no matter how good it is.

Ever play Postal 2?
 
With a mighty roar, Thor extends his arms into the infinite heavens and brings down an elegant quill. He steals the petition from the mortal. Screaming his name, Thor signs the document.

Kamphy come back! I demand it!
 
[quote1200930603=Drεαмیlεερ]
lol ... hmkay. I am only posting here to support his hax, to raise my post count and to get a cookie... :D

same here^^
 
I'm just going to hold my breath until he starts playing DoD again starting right.....about........now....
 
[quote1200948993=MajorinMurder[DAM]]
OH GOD HE'S GONNA KILL HIMSELF!!!
[/quote1200948993]

i dont mind.....dont forget to go with him...and dont forget to take green , dream , cappe , carne , b00tz and lifter with you...TO HELL!!!!! ( my home..ur always welcome :) )
 
Back
Top