Good heavens jack... =[ I love you all.
I dont know what to say, guys. I used to come home from work at 3:30, 4:30 at the latest, and I'd have a couple good hours of gaming in me before dinner and such. For the past week or two I've been coming home at 6-6:30, sometimes later, and I just dont have much time to relax and game. By the time I check my e-mail and such, its dinner time and all that jazz, and I just cant do much after that.
Blargh, I just dont want to play dod anymore, when I do play. Like I said a few times, it stopped being fun to me when I wasnt satisfied with a 4:1 ratio, and I just kind of drifted away.
I'll nip onto TF2 and maybe CS:S once in awhile, on Saturdays perhaps, and maybe weekdays on the odd days I'm home early.
I love you all, and I'll try to hang around as much as possible.
*initiates group huggle*
Edit: lol, and dont be scared about me coming back to dod, guys, I'm terrible at dod anymore. xD I was barely positive at the last TR scrim. I'm not that great at TF2 either, so if you guys wanna come kill me a couple hundred times, jump on dustbowl or 2fort, and tickle me with a backstab or two. I'll appreciate it. =]
Edit2: go Jags, suck it Jack! <3