Favorite christmas song?

Xhisorz

Famous
Joined
Nov 27, 2009
Messages
576
Hey... I was wondering what song is your favorite song?

- Mine is

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb2YSAVHmIE[/ame]
 
I tired looking for a Christmas song that I liked. I mean I searched around youtube for and listened to all the classic Christmas songs...and I came to the sudden realization while listening to these songs. Christmas music is terrible, like really bad and I can't find anything that could qualify as my favorite.

So here was that Christmas rap song from Diehard:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-DV1nI--d4[/ame]
 
I tired looking for a Christmas song that I liked. I mean I searched around youtube for and listened to all the classic Christmas songs...and I came to the sudden realization while listening to these songs. Christmas music is terrible, like really bad and I can't find anything that could qualify as my favorite.

So here was that Christmas rap song from Diehard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-DV1nI--d4

It's true, but kinda creates a mood. Idk about you but it does for me :P

Nice song tho xD
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9pvfGlw5Ts&feature=related[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5tfvK-A4vw[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E[/ame]

:lol::lol:
 
Oh, wait. Damn, completely forgot the Trans Siberian Orchestra.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vNcGlM8O3I[/ame]


[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFLOh44P5z0[/ame]
 
Everybody knows this song, everybody should love this song. Sung by the great Bing Crosby, greatest Christmas music man ever.



[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEvGKUXW0iI&feature=related[/ame]
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8dMw3v5Q8M[/ame]
That's my Christmas music!!!
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wH2umxtA_sc[/ame]

or

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0hlbWpa1w[/ame]
 

Latest posts

Back
Top