Stuttering mouse movement

Tension

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 20, 2009
Messages
768
When I'm playing CS:S, whenever I'm holding down a key or two on my keyboard my mouse movement starts sticking and becoming extremely unsmooth.

I have the latest drivers for my keyboard (Microsoft Sidewinder x4), but I can't use the drivers for my mouse (Razer DeathAdder 1800dpi) as they give me a BSOD every time, so I just use whatever Windows Update downloads for it.

Any ideas what I can do? Alternative driver maybe?
 
Don't use windows update for third party peripheral manufacturers, search for the best driver suitable for your windows version and x86-x64.
 
Get the newest drivers for that mouse for your correct operating system (x84/x64). :lol:
 
If no updates, will close thread and assume problem has been solved.
 
Forgot about this post, sorry. Still having the problem.

Seems people misread my post. I have the latest drivers from the manufacturers website, they cause a blue screen, like I said in my initial post. I reinstalled them and it seemed fine for a few days but then I got another blue screen.

I've no doubt that it's the mouse drivers causing the blue screen because I've gone days without using them and no blue screen, however I do get stuttering mouse movement due to not having the drivers.

Can't really think of a solution. Enbaling raw mouse input doesn't help really.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top