I was considering selling my old laptop and my newish computer to pay for a better laptop that could run source games and a few things on the side. just something more mobile and powerfull then my old one.
The HP is old bulky, and battery life is a half an hour, 17inch screen, 80 gig hard drive, 2 gigs of ram, (Also comes with the old 256 mb memory chips, full size keyboard, 3.2 ghz pentium 4, and crappy old intel graphics.
My computer on the other hand
2.3 ghz quad core Phenom black edition
Geforce 9600 GSO (Can overclock for buyer)
2 IDE disk drives
1 Floppy drive
1 320 GB Sata hard drive
4 GB of ram
stock coolers
(Case may change, because at this point it is a old beat up antec)
Aftermarket 5.25 front panel ports that go in place of a disk drive.
I could sell the computer with a old samsung lCD and mouse + Keyboard.
I was just wondering how much money you guys think I could get out of these to put towards a laptop, thanks.
The HP is old bulky, and battery life is a half an hour, 17inch screen, 80 gig hard drive, 2 gigs of ram, (Also comes with the old 256 mb memory chips, full size keyboard, 3.2 ghz pentium 4, and crappy old intel graphics.
My computer on the other hand
2.3 ghz quad core Phenom black edition
Geforce 9600 GSO (Can overclock for buyer)
2 IDE disk drives
1 Floppy drive
1 320 GB Sata hard drive
4 GB of ram
stock coolers
(Case may change, because at this point it is a old beat up antec)
Aftermarket 5.25 front panel ports that go in place of a disk drive.
I could sell the computer with a old samsung lCD and mouse + Keyboard.
I was just wondering how much money you guys think I could get out of these to put towards a laptop, thanks.










