Computer crashes with TF2

Sequel Sentry

EGO Addict
Joined
May 30, 2010
Messages
1,314
Every time I've joined a server on TF2 today, Tf2 freezes on my screen. Vent and other things sill work, but I can't Ctrl/Alt/Delele, Alt-F4, Alt-F10, Alt-Escape, Minimize, or anything out of it.

Restarted steam, deleted blob file, deleted TF2 file. Help?
 
This happened to me, So I stopped playing it. if it freezes press the sleep button on your keyboard and then click "wake" When it is on sleep mode.

You can also look into event viewer. What OS are you using?
 
Well the problem has changed now, it went from not being able to run TF2 to my computer crashing every 5 mintues for 7 straight hours, now back to normal, but now I can't run TF2.

Veryifying the game files gets stuck at 46% every time. I can't defrag either.
 
I've been having troubles with TF2 lately as well. I went for a total reinstall and it seems to be working fine now. It sucks, but that might be what you have to do.
 
Reinstall the game, is the best suggestion. Program files can get corrupted or deleted.
 
Did, appeared to fix it. However, I got a blue screen when I tried to quit it.

Error: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION
 
Specs please, try running in windowed mode, lower the graphics, uninstall drivers, make sure if you've got a sapphire card you get SAPPHIRE drivers or you'll have constant BSODs like me.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top