WoW Division Cataclysm Release Party



wow_cataclysm_logo.png



World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Release Party!



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">The World of Warcraft Division is hosting a Cataclysm release party! The festivities will start at 12:00AM PST on Tuesday, December 7th in the WoW Ventrilo channels as soon as you can get the expansion downloaded! Join us in game for leveling, dungeons, and exploring all the new areas!

During the release party we will also be having two drawings. The first drawing will be for one of two new in game pets. The second drawing will be for either a Murky or Lurky Murlock doll (depending one which on blizzard currently has in stock). All of these great prizes can be found in the Blizzard World of Warcraft Pet Store at http://us.blizzard.com/store/index.xml.</div>



<object width="500" height="306"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L10g6JQLJFg?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L10g6JQLJFg?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="306"></embed></object>



​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
oh perfect , i havent played before can i have some ones fully leveled character ??
 
It actually doesn't look that bad considering I always make fun of WoW's graphics.
 
Awesome. I hope to see alot of people there. I will be adding 1000 gold and some in-game pets to the prize pool! =)
 
U needed to have this video
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMIDqFbsnE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llMIDqFbsnE[/ame]
 
I'll be online around 6am CST and be on all day most likely. I feel a cataclysmic cold coming on that just won't allow me to make it to work tomorrow!
 
I might be moving my allaince toons to our server just after the release of cata!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top