Christmas Gifts :D

I bought my Glock, and my parents paid for half. So I think other than that I'm getting a pair of boots for my camp.
 
If anyone wants presents, pretty sure they have a job which = money which means they can buy their own gifts :D
 
My dads trying to order me a falcon but novint won't send him an account verification email
 
Alienware Tower, Nice new Monitor, Logitech Headphones&Keyboard, and a new phone.
 
I know for sure that I'm getting an iPad. Other then that, I have no clue... My family likes to keep things traditional.. where you dont know what you're getting for Christmas. All you people who know what you're getting is a disgrace!!!!! 1111!1 1!!one!!11!
 
Last edited:
I know for sure that I'm getting an iPad. Other then that, I have no clue... My family likes to keep things traditional.. where you dont know what you're getting for Christmas. All you people who know what you're getting is a disgrace!!!!! 1111!1 1!!one!!11!

I feel yah, my mom keeps presents locked up...
 
i'm in trouble of this.i really really like this diamond ring,it's AMAZING!i want it for a long time.but i also need a new ipod since my old one was broken,and i can't imagine the life without music.so what will you guys do if you were me?i couln't get them all.:(
 
Back
Top