- Joined
- Nov 27, 2009
- Messages
- 1,295
Title says it. What do you play it on?
At first I played it on a HP mediacenter computer, that broke, then I played it on a Hp mediasmart laptop (we never used the media part - _ - ), then we got a 64 inch LCD since I payed 100 dollars of it I got to use it for 6 hrs a day fir 2 months, that pwned ass. Currently I play it on
Taken from the dxdiag command in cmd
Time of this report: 12/4/2010, 12:18:02
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium
System Manufacturer: ECS
System Model: G41T-M
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 3004MB RAM
Page File: 2104MB used, 4132MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Display Memory: 1310 MB
Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
Shared Memory: 1246 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
dont ask me what the hell that means but I all I know is i have ~200gigs of harddrive and FREAKING CHIPSET.
At first I played it on a HP mediacenter computer, that broke, then I played it on a Hp mediasmart laptop (we never used the media part - _ - ), then we got a 64 inch LCD since I payed 100 dollars of it I got to use it for 6 hrs a day fir 2 months, that pwned ass. Currently I play it on
Taken from the dxdiag command in cmd
Time of this report: 12/4/2010, 12:18:02
Operating System: Windows Vista™ Home Premium
System Manufacturer: ECS
System Model: G41T-M
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4400 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz
Memory: 3004MB RAM
Page File: 2104MB used, 4132MB available
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
Card name: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family
Display Memory: 1310 MB
Dedicated Memory: 64 MB
Shared Memory: 1246 MB
Current Mode: 1024 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
dont ask me what the hell that means but I all I know is i have ~200gigs of harddrive and FREAKING CHIPSET.





















