Sharpshooter Tournament Scores?

Power

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 7, 2010
Messages
1,510
It was certainly fun to participate in this tournament. Thanks PSC and CS:S division for hosting this amazing tournament.

I just wanted to know your guys score, and place. Also, share something that happened during the tournament!


Score: 18-13
Place: 6th
Story: I was just going to get 5th until my AWP shot missed the guy. His other teammate picked me off right there.

I hope everybody had fun and it was a very good game. I hope we have another tournament similar to this in the future.
 
de_dust20040.jpg
 
I sniped with the AWP during the tourney and look how it turned out...
2 - 16 LOL
 
Last edited:
First Round Screenie:

107704748-3.jpg


Score: 24-15
Place: 3rd.

Final Round:

Score: 14-10
Place: 5th or 6th
 
I got like 8-15 Dx
but on the warmup I got something similar to 7-2, I don't understand how I went from doing that well to that bad... D:
 
Thats right, as you can see in bubbles screen, I was 5-13. I finished above my expectations, so go me!
 
Dang, I signed up but I had an unexpected turn of events :(
 
Missed it... parents always find a way to get me in trouble so I can't go to events.
 
as you can see in the screenshot, I went 9-14 and was dominated the whole time. Didn't enjoy myself :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top