disturbing trend

checkmateUS

Rookie
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
72
If you plan INS as much as I do, on the same server with the same people you notice trends, tendencies ect...

I have noticed a bad one in the last couple of weeks. Players get into there favorite spot. If you get infront of them and cut off there flow of kills. THEY WILL TK you. Now once I understand, maybe twice. However I am noticiing the same players, who are too good to just tk, doing this. Do we have somethnig in the server rules that prohibit this?

Checkmate
 
Well the situation you've said is absolutely not an excuse for teamkilling, it's not an accident and should be reported to admins.
 
Yea I have never seen this. This makes me mad, this game is realistic and TKING because they get in your way destroys the fun.
 
I seem to have a lot of people that like to walk in front of me when i'm engaging a target, 9 times out of 10 it results in their death. But there's no intent on my part to kill them... i'm just not going to stop engaging targets because some guy makes a bad decision. Everytime I hold my fire for some fool to walk in front of me I end up getting killed... roar
 

Latest posts

Back
Top