Day Of Defeat: Source Photo Shoot

Wow, thats a little hard on Dutch! He was trying his hardest!

Only a weak-minded fool would fall for this--making it look like I was insulting him and not you!

Now, let's see what else we have around here...

Nice grammar there. Oh yea how about you run the team then spanky. If you cant well shame on you.

Lolz...
1) What "nice grammar" are you referring to?
2) How about I run the opposing team? In what way is that logical? However, sure...heck yeah I could run it.
3) This wasn't even about you.
 
Only a weak-minded fool would fall for this--making it look like I was insulting him and not you!

Now, let's see what else we have around here...



Lolz...
1) What "nice grammar" are you referring to?
2) How about I run the opposing team? In what way is that logical? However, sure...heck yeah I could run it.
3) This wasn't even about you.

You made it about him bcuz you insulted the whole team. Dutch defended his comrades.
 
Would you be able to put your graphics on a higher setting?
My game graphics are set to high. I dont know if i can make the picture better looking. Still a noob at photoshop lol.
What "nice grammar" are you referring to?
I think you missed my sarcasm
 
I think you missed my sarcasm

Sigh...do I have to spell out everything for people on the German team...?

No, I understand it was sarcasm, which is why I put "nice grammar" in quotes, because I was asking what you think was poor grammar in what you quoted.
 
Sigh...do I have to spell out everything for people on the German team...?

No, I understand it was sarcasm, which is why I put "nice grammar" in quotes,
because I was asking what you think was poor grammar in what you quoted.

Or you just said that because you either asked someone what Sarcasm was

or after drinking so many beers, then going to work to ponder this you got
fired for photo copying your butt but in the end it was your face thus killing
1,234,567,987,123,564,789,000 trees. After doing so all the tree hugging
hippies came after you and killed you. Then you went to heaven and god did
not want you there because he said this "Spanky go bug the Devil with your
question". So he sent you to hell and you asked the same question because it
was slowly eating away at your soul like McDonald's does to you. The Devil
then said this" Go back to earth we demons do not like how you smell. Now
your back at earth and you still do not have a answer to your question so you
go home and drink some milk because you are out of your beer. After you
wake up next morning you find yourself super glued to your desk and wonder
how you happened to be there. (The answer is still unsolved). So now
magically you are unglued and still don't know what the answer is so you go
onto vent and ask everyone the question and everyone in vent is like this "Go
ask someone else". Now you leave vent and go to the mall and have not clue
what to do so you go up to Santa and ask him "What did he mean by this". All
Santa said was "Sarcasm". Thus in turn your like "great Scott!" and run home
and go to your keyboard and type this "Sigh...do I have to spell out
everything for people on the German team...?

No, I understand it was sarcasm, which is why I put "nice grammar" in quotes, because I was asking what you think was poor grammar in what you quoted."
and in the end i have to waste 5mins of my life telling you what you did to
come up with this answer.

I think i prove my point.
 
Or you just said that because you either asked someone what Sarcasm was

or after drinking so many beers, then going to work to ponder this you got
fired for photo copying your butt but in the end it was your face thus killing
1,234,567,987,123,564,789,000 trees. After doing so all the tree hugging
hippies came after you and killed you. Then you went to heaven and god did
not want you there because he said this "Spanky go bug the Devil with your
question". So he sent you to hell and you asked the same question because it
was slowly eating away at your soul like McDonald's does to you. The Devil
then said this" Go back to earth we demons do not like how you smell. Now
your back at earth and you still do not have a answer to your question so you
go home and drink some milk because you are out of your beer. After you
wake up next morning you find yourself super glued to your desk and wonder
how you happened to be there. (The answer is still unsolved). So now
magically you are unglued and still don't know what the answer is so you go
onto vent and ask everyone the question and everyone in vent is like this "Go
ask someone else". Now you leave vent and go to the mall and have not clue
what to do so you go up to Santa and ask him "What did he mean by this". All
Santa said was "Sarcasm". Thus in turn your like "great Scott!" and run home
and go to your keyboard and type this "Sigh...do I have to spell out
everything for people on the German team...?

No, I understand it was sarcasm, which is why I put "nice grammar" in quotes, because I was asking what you think was poor grammar in what you quoted."
and in the end i have to waste 5mins of my life telling you what you did to
come up with this answer.

I think i prove my point.


raged
 
Dutch upon writing that post:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbcctWbC8Q0[/ame]

some germans amirite?
 
ycduw.gif

(Dutch)
 
Question....... Why do you have to wait until the end of an event. Why not talk to one of the advisors and get permission to use the event server during down time. Then you can arrange to have 16 or 20 people to join, get the photo shoot done and be done with it.
 
Question....... Why do you have to wait until the end of an event. Why not talk to one of the advisors and get permission to use the event server during down time. Then you can arrange to have 16 or 20 people to join, get the photo shoot done and be done with it.

I think the reasoning for doing it after the event/s is that you already have everybody there. You don't have to gather people up and have people come out on another day when mostly everybody shows up on Saturdays anyways.
 
Nice death

Fixed*
Question....... Why do you have to wait until the end of an event. Why not talk to one of the advisors and get permission to use the event server during down time. Then you can arrange to have 16 or 20 people to join, get the photo shoot done and be done with it.
True i could do this but most of our events have hardly anyone in them so i figure i will not have enough so why not do it after the most popular event.
I think the reasoning for doing it after the event/s is that you already have everybody there. You don't have to gather people up and have people come out on another day when mostly everybody shows up on Saturdays anyways.
true or just call me lazy
 

Latest posts

Back
Top