vent fail

BIOHZRD03

Thread Junky
Joined
May 12, 2009
Messages
867
just realized that the reason i didnt hear anything all day while in vent is cause i muted it (when i stepped out to get nicotine cause i didnt want my roommates to think my pc was possessed) and never unmuted it...lol
 
Don't worry, it happens to lots of people. Everyone's done it, well except me :P
 
haha, when they design a fancier client they should change the color of some bar or button to red when sound is muted, that's happened to me too many times :(
 
I wish I could say thats never happened to me. Joining a busy channel, saying "Hey guys" and feeling ignored.
 
I've done that on my iPhone. Apparently my ear muted it, and I spent a minute going "Are you there?" "I can hear you!" "Can you hear me?" Then I pulled the phone away to hangup and saw that it was muted.
 
Back
Top