S
Sumac
Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't been around for the past few weeks +. We are having some family stuff going on, and it's not going to be ending anytime soon. I should have time to pop in and out but as of now I have no idea what my schedule will be like. I look forward to rejoining you all on a more regular basis as soon as I am able.
GL in Realism and please help keep all DoD events running by going to as many as you can.
Sorry I haven't been around for the past few weeks +. We are having some family stuff going on, and it's not going to be ending anytime soon. I should have time to pop in and out but as of now I have no idea what my schedule will be like. I look forward to rejoining you all on a more regular basis as soon as I am able.
GL in Realism and please help keep all DoD events running by going to as many as you can.
















