Do you play W.O.T?

Do you play or want to play W.O.T?


  • Total voters
    13

veridianphantom

EGO Addict
Joined
Nov 9, 2010
Messages
1,338
W.O.T is called World of Tanks and i'm trying to get some people from Edgegamers to play it with me, it IS a strategy-type game (good for strat. devision) and it's fun to play.
 
I have it installed and ready to go, I just have not played it yet.

game name ratpak_
 
cool, i'm trying to get it so we can have it as a channel in the strat devision and hopefully have some people play it, and even perhaps have some events on it too.... it's rly fun with people you like to play with.
 
I am of the understanding that it is not available for Americans. Is this wrong?

This topic came up a few weeks ago, this should help you find some more players. Don't forget that search function!

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=154096

Yeah the link showed me quite a bit and the teaser was funny xD also it just occured to me.... we can't make platoons with each other unless we're premium, also too it's only just 3 people :\ well it was a long shot...
 
I play WoT as well, working my way towards T30 driving T1 Heavy atm.

Empty2010wpg
 
I'll see if I can check it out...hopefully my presumption is wrong and I can connect to it. It looks like something I would very much enjoy!
 
There is like 10 of us who play down in the EVE channels. Including Boo-yeah!, Milwaukee, Empty, Too_tall, Dr.Metal, Talon, Slapsilly, raptor217, etc. And I know that Boo-yeah!, Milwaukee, and myself all have premium. There is also a eGO edgegamers channel in-game already
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top