[Allied Realism] Week 4 Promotions!

(IO) SA

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
991
Week 4 promo's; a LOT of people deserve promo's this week so lets get to it! Update your tags with the brackets and all capital letters as shown below at the end of your name, wear them with pride. o7

Formatting example: =(eG)=™ YoSpankDawg [CPT]

Officer Promo's:
Captain [CPT] YoSpankDawg - Climbing the corporate ladder. I wish Better off Ted was still on TV.
First Lieutenant [1LT] Skippy - The return of Skippy yielded big rewards. And I felt bad for dominating him in fantasy football :/.

NCO Promo's:
Master Sergeant [MSG] Too_tall - Allies, now with more MSG. Pimp rocket.
Master Sergeant [MSG] Silver Wolf - Allies, now with MORE MSG. Pimp my sniper.
Staff Sergeant [SSG] Gomezzz - Gomezzz was definitely there and shot people.
Staff Sergeant [SSG] Kiwi. - Most underrated player of the week, ever.
Sergeant [SGT] BigBas - I like the way you auto.
Sergeant [SGT] Death_keeper - Thanks for your love for allies.
Sergeant [SGT] muffnman - Blueberry or lemon poppyseed, simply cant go wrong.
Sergeant [SGT] psychosoldier9 - You don't seem so crazy, you just seem good at killing axis.
Sergeant [SGT] Silent_Ghost - Keep showin up and making your mark man.

Enlisted Promo's:
Corporal [CPL] stewie574 - I like you stewie and you killed axis.
Corporal [CPL] Olivares - Olive you.

Private First Class [PFC] SmileyJoker

Grats to our PFC as well for joining up, promo's will continue to be updated each week.

Thanks again to everyone for remaining patient as we try to do our best to sub everyone in and to all the Allied players for continuing to show up in force.

Big ups to Backstab who covered most of the duties during the defense and led a perfect sweep of the defense of Poland on Paysage.

On a serious note; I truly want to thank the allied team for all the support you have shown your command this campaign. We have been through a lot together (this past week's glitch no exception) and your enthusiasm keeps us working hard to ensure a campaign victory. We've freed another territory from the axis clutches and while we don't control it, I was very proud of the way that each of you responded after what we went through. Keep your heads up, you guys deserve the best and all the little things you guys do each week make a difference.

Let's finish this campaign strong; with an attack win this weekend and a march into Germany on the final eve of this campaign on December 18th. That way we can get all you soldiers home to your families in time for the holidays ;) .

<3 Allies

Previous Campaign 3 Allied Promotions:
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1
Week 0 (mislabeled as Week 1)
 
Last edited:
Absolutely! Also, don't forget, Allied realism strategy meeting where you can dl this weeks maps and run through preliminary recon of this weeks maps with your command staff. Thursday at 7PM EST!
 
Congratulations everyone and go Allies!! I had to work, but I was thinking about you guys. Great job.
 
o7 thanks for the promo sorry I couldn't have helped more that territory was ours D: ill make up for it this week! like I said history does repeat itself :p
 
Staff Sergeant [SSG] Kiwi. - Most underrated player of the week, ever.

Actually. I am the most overrated player. I can only kill Axis who are running with their tails between their legs
 
Actually. I am the most overrated player. I can only kill Axis who are running with their tails between their legs

I have the unique distinction of being vastly overrated by myself and vastly underrated by my opponents. lol
 
Actually. I am the most overrated player. I can only kill Axis who are running with their tails between their legs

So in an avg realism match this campaign, you can kill approximately 14.5 of the 16 man opposing axis team? I think the rest of us can handle the remaining 1.5.


^^
 
So in an avg realism match this campaign, you can kill approximately 14.5 of the 16 man opposing axis team? I think the rest of us can handle the remaining 1.5.


^^

Put me down for 0.29. I think I'm good for that much...better make it 0.28.
 
Back
Top