DoD:S Wins War over CS:S Vent Channels!

Dutchoper72

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Oct 29, 2009
Messages
6,556
It was a long fought battle but evil shall always DIE!
Victory.jpg
 
you were in their vent channel, therefore your win is cancelled out with a loss.

:P

-Blue
 
Welcome to our vent channel. I hope you enjoy the plague the last person left there in anticipation for this very stunt.

Sincerely,

The CS:S Division.
 
you were in their vent channel, therefore your win is cancelled out with a loss.

:P

-Blue

HAH! I second this! Seems to me that through some sick twisted form of manipulation you populated their vent channel for them while they were away! Way to hold down their fort!
 
We must double our numbers, hell, we should get all of the DOD division to CHARGE!
 
Wow... I need a good laugh today.

Dutch,
Well played.

Blue,
Excellent response.
 
you were in their vent channel, therefore your win is cancelled out with a loss.



-Blue
Hmm but yet you play CSS so thats means you are a spy!

Wow... I need a good laugh today.

Dutch,
Well played.

Blue,
Excellent response.
lol
 
Back
Top