GTA IV Crash to desktop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Ghost

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
1,708
Hey. so im trying to play gta iv that i just bought this week but it wont work. when i first started it it worked but the textures where very slow at loading. so i restarted the game and now it Crash to desktop while loading single player campaign. it starts loading and all but when the game is about to start it crashes. I know that my pc can handle the game. ( or should)
i get GTA IV has stopped working...

I use Windows 7 64 bit, ATI Radeon HD 4850, i can give more details if i have to :P

Thanks/ Ghost
 
Last edited:
Nope..That didin?t work.. starting to regret that i bought this game.. guess ill re-install soon
 
Rockstar are bad devs. It works flawlessly in Vista, but for some reason, it's very crappy in Windows 7. It's a crap shoot if it'll work or not. Sometimes I have to try at least 5 times just to get past the start up screens. -_-
 
I?ve got it to work now ^^ After trying i had played the game for 90 min without even really
playing
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top