seek.and.destroy EGO Addict Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 1,183 Dec 8, 2010 #22 Get it bud, you won't regret it.
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Dec 8, 2010 #23 If you do get it add me on steam : kladinkos1
E eurocracy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,824 Dec 9, 2010 #24 If you don't want the worlds most not-fun learning curve, don't go CS:S
J JarJarBinks23 Active Member Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 368 Dec 9, 2010 #25 I have been playing CS:S for over 6 years now I gave up things like everquest for it. It is totally worth it.
I have been playing CS:S for over 6 years now I gave up things like everquest for it. It is totally worth it.
D DeathOnTwoLegs Thread Thumper Joined Nov 17, 2009 Messages 1,024 Dec 10, 2010 #26 Hip Hop, Yea, you should get CS:S. Ni, it isnt hard to learn. BUT like said previously, wait until the christmas sale comes out any css questions in tyhe future feel free to pm me
Hip Hop, Yea, you should get CS:S. Ni, it isnt hard to learn. BUT like said previously, wait until the christmas sale comes out any css questions in tyhe future feel free to pm me
Z ZamZum Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 17, 2010 Messages 2,479 Dec 10, 2010 #27 Best game evur, you should buy it!