Open for a Movie?

kYuKi

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
May 2, 2010
Messages
2,354
So right now I'm working on the website for the movie/series idea. You guys can view it here. Still some what under construction and if you want you can go ahead and apply. If you notice anything wrong with it, or needs something added let me know. Keep an eye out on the Application page and tell me if anything needs changing. Tomorrow, if I have time since its my birthday, I will be sending it out to the rest of the other communities.(Giving it out now) I made this website to help better organize everything into one area instead of having it spread out with other communities who would have to register on a website.
 
Last edited:
So right now I'm working on the website for the movie/series idea. You guys can view it here. Still some what under construction and if you want you can go ahead and apply. If you notice anything wrong with it, or needs something added let me know. Keep an eye out on the Application page and tell me if anything needs changing. Tomorrow, if I have time since its my birthday, I will be sending it out to the rest of the other communities. I made this website to help better organize everything into one area instead of having it spread out with other communities who would have to register on a website.

wow nice web site man
 
yea, looks great kYuki, and happy early B-day,..... so how old will you be, 45, 38, ???
 
Thanks, really not hard to do to be honest. As I said, you guys should apply asap so I can see what I'm looking at. The actual acting and actions won't be taken until maybe after Spring Break or sometime during the Summer. If anyone is good at writing let me know. I'll be working on the script once enough suggestions and ideas come through, maybe start working on my own personal script and edit and add stuff through out the beginning of 2011.

I'll be 18.
 
im in!!!

ok i signed up and already sent an 8 character description/outline in.... just have to think of some good episodes and scenes and stuff...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top