Sager?

Horton

Active Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
323
Was thinkin about buying a new laptop and a friend showed me his laptop and its a Sager. Looked on there website and found the specs to look good but dont really know the history with these laptops. So I was wondering if anyone could tell me there experience with Sager laptops or any other laptop that might be better.

this is what i was thinking of getting: http://www.sagernotebook.com/index.php?page=product_customed&model_name=NP7130 (Would change the hard drive to 750GB)
 
they just use clevo and other ODM laptops. So quality is good, and they have excellent support
 
a lot of companies use sager laptops, just rebranded under different names. I know at one point iBuyPower had customized sager laptops and so did cyberpower.

good laptops, perhaps a tad overpriced but not badly.

-Blue
 
a lot of companies use sager laptops, just rebranded under different names. I know at one point iBuyPower had customized sager laptops and so did cyberpower.

good laptops, perhaps a tad overpriced but not badly.

-Blue

???


sager uses clevo/(i cant remember the other ODM name ATM, but you get the idea), just as Ibuy and CyberPower do.
 
Had 2 sagers both worked great but they cost too much for what you get. TBH.

I have no idea how much you want to spend or if you are gonna game on it...

So il throw these in:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=5725517&sku=A50-17315 -With ATI 5870 1GB <-- I Have this one.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=6701575&CatId=4938 -With Nvdia GTX460 1.5GB

These 2, I know for a fact are built great don't overheat and stupid quick. I trying to remember the site I used to go that I had sagers for cheap but can't find it now.

EDIT:
Good websites to buy sagers and some others:
http://www.powernotebooks.com/
http://www.xoticpc.com/
http://www.avadirect.com/
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top