What went good: I couldnt hear ANY voices so I am guessing that people followed the plan
What went bad: There was some lag, but I was happy because usually I get a crap load of lag when looking into fog. So I was happy.
What can be done to improve team: Disable !guns, I mean when we signed up we were asked what guns we prefer. So maybe we could actually stick to it? Like previous statement we stick to the sides we were given when we joined? And concluding, make an attempt to use your class like it was intended. the heavy machine guns should make an attempt to go and learn good spots before the map. And not just run and gun, one person goes into a room, stands in a corner then cover the next people coming in?
Stand out team player (Please give some detail): Idk some of those TDB guys, real nice shots.