L Luke Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 626 Dec 11, 2010 #1 What is the best Virusprotection that balances cost and support? I need to go buy some. =P
seek.and.destroy EGO Addict Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 1,183 Dec 11, 2010 #2 Norton360, most people don't like it but I used it for a year. I really enjoyed the customizable features! Est. Price $100 USD
Norton360, most people don't like it but I used it for a year. I really enjoyed the customizable features! Est. Price $100 USD
T Tension Thread Junky Joined Dec 20, 2009 Messages 768 Dec 11, 2010 #3 Microsoft Security Essentials. Great balance, seeing as it's free and pretty good.
M Monkey Brawler Poster Joined Sep 26, 2010 Messages 214 Dec 11, 2010 #4 Avira Antivirus....All free, second best Antivirus rating by multiple reviews, but the free doesnt come with support.
Avira Antivirus....All free, second best Antivirus rating by multiple reviews, but the free doesnt come with support.
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Dec 11, 2010 #5 Microsoft Security Essentials Avira Antivirus Malwarebytes All are free.
C Cacophonus EGO Addict Joined Apr 1, 2010 Messages 1,387 Dec 11, 2010 #6 Malwarebytes... at least that's my personal vote.
L Luke Forum Fiend Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 626 Dec 11, 2010 #7 Thanks guys, This will help somewhat to protect my PC.
pojih Rookie Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 65 Dec 11, 2010 #8 Microsoft security essentials and intelligence Only av you need
I iOprah Thread Thumper Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,142 Dec 11, 2010 #9 What is virus protection? But seriously on my PCs I have AVG corporate edition, its alright.