I don't use Ventrillo (or any voice chat) is that bad?

Well. We would like for you to use Ventrilo, but if you are unable, then it is fine. Getting in ventrilo will get you noticed, can talk to members/leadership, and have fun chats!
 
I dont use vent but I still got promoted 2 weeks within joining :P

I still dont use it now cause it r stupidzzzzzz
 
Well sence this thread is already up ....
My question is Do you randomly just join in on someones conversation lol? OR like what???

This is one of the reason why I didn't go into Ventrilo back then. I was a loner and I didn't know how to start a conversation :( (I'm still a loner today). Sometimes, I just hope in vent and say over the mic "Hay everyboday!!" like Mickey Mouse (wanna-be mickey).

Just playing, I am NOT a loner. I have over 9,000 friends.

I dont use vent but I still got promoted 2 weeks within joining :P

I still dont use it now cause it r stupidzzzzzz

And that's why you have the achievement "Ventrilo regular" - I see.
 
Getting in Ventrilo will get you notice and more importantly, you'll make friends. I hated ventrilo when I joined eGO too, I didn't want to talk with anyone (lol). I just went in a couple times and talked to random people about whatever. It's not bad if you don't come into vent but you should.

I remember you coming in there to bug me :)
 
I used to be in TF2 division, so I am often seen in ventrilo idling for hats!!!
I currently have 20 ventrilo-hats, and with the current drop rate, I'm expecting another soon!!!
 
I like how everyone just quotes the server message " Getting in Ventrillo will get you noticed". I am never in vent, I don't see a point in it. Of course I'm not the best example.
 
Umm well I was on a promod team on Call of Duty for a while and then we wanted to make a team on Counter Strike and vent just was easier for you to get other people into the same game.
 
When you get used to it, you won't stop it! You will miss a lot of fun moments if you don't come on ventrilo!
 
I like Vent, but I find it quite intimidating sometimes. I usually just pick an empty channel and idle in it, because the groups chatting away in the others seem quite tightly knit to me and I don't wanna feel like I'm intruding. Plus I don't talk much, due to my strange/annoying accent.
 
I'm still yet to enter Vent. I have it installed but I've never been a voice chat person. Though I might give it a shot over Christmas break if I get bored.
 
Well its nothing bad, its not like people are going to get mad since you are not in ventrilo, but being in ventrilo is best way to get noticed :) And also to make friends
People in game usually talk in ventrilo, some people doesnt like talking in game because they are too focused in to games and footsteps, so they are in ventrilo
 
Ventrilo can be especially useful, if, say...you're in a tight situation, and the man in front of you dies. He can't talk in game, nor does he want to give away YOUR position by doing so. He speaks in Ventrilo, and warns you of the danger.

Thats just a scenario. It can also be used to snitch on teammates!
 
Ventrilo is a great place to meet people in eGO and to get noticed. I have a love/hate relationship with Vent though. :P
 
There are people who have become Os without ever touching vent, there are people who cannot live without vent. It's really personal preference.
 
i have a horrible headset, so i cant hear ingame (since i play jail) with vent on.
thats why i dont use it : P
 
Ventrilo can be especially useful, if, say...you're in a tight situation, and the man in front of you dies. He can't talk in game, nor does he want to give away YOUR position by doing so. He speaks in Ventrilo, and warns you of the danger.

Thats just a scenario. It can also be used to snitch on teammates!

Maybe I read that wrong, but isn't that ghosting (cheating)?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top