N noahgman Rookie Joined May 19, 2008 Messages 82 Dec 11, 2010 #1 after a lot of off time, im back on the servers. Just letting you guys know. You can catch me on Counter Strike, mainly on the jail, office, or dust2 servers. See ya there.
after a lot of off time, im back on the servers. Just letting you guys know. You can catch me on Counter Strike, mainly on the jail, office, or dust2 servers. See ya there.
D Darth EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 8,914 Dec 12, 2010 #2 Welcome back dude, I saw you playing earlier today!
XzelK Rookie Joined Dec 3, 2010 Messages 42 Dec 12, 2010 #8 Welcome back bro! I don't play CS:S so I probably won't see you other than on the forums x3.
S SmileSister Poster Joined Dec 7, 2010 Messages 176 Dec 16, 2010 #10 Youhou! Welcome back , looking forward to kill you in some INS server!