Avalanche server ip needed?

DaveSym

I made one post
Joined
Nov 22, 2010
Messages
17
Could someone please send me the ip for the Avalanche server? For some odd reason I cannot find the server on my steam servers listing.

Thanks,
 
67.228.175.242:27015

I believe that is the IP address for Avalanche but appears to be offline :(
 
I found out that the server is having maintenance done on it. The server should be up within the night.
 
ahh cool, thanks man.. server wasn't very well when i was playing on it earlier, huge lag spells and jumpiness.. Hopefully it will be fixed to full effect again :D
 
well avalanche was down part of the day and now it should be back up and running smoothly if its not up find a Advisor or DL and they can put in a ticket for the server to get fixed. :) just for your keepsake knowledge :)
 
Back
Top