QWOP anyone?

LOL.
I made it 0.7 meters, said about 1491 swears after the 11th time I tried and gave up.

HAHAHHAHHAH!

My record was 10.3 meters. Then, I got negatives for about 10 tries, cursed for about 5 minutes, and posted back here.

Java....that video was hilarious.
 
Why was this game made? It is IMPOSSIBLE. >:| It made me rage and swear at my screen..
 
I got it so my guy is balanced with his front leg providing support so he doesn't fall forward, his back leg providing support so he doesn't go backwards, and his knee as the center joint. Currently trying to kick the hurdles to the finish line.


*Edit


My front leg managed to go on top of the hurdle so that it went between my legs and then my knee tripped over the hurdle. Total distance 82.3 meters
 
Last edited:
Here's how I'm trying to get to the hurdles:
Hold W and O, release and wait for him to step down,
Hold Q and P, release and wait for him to step down,
Repeat.
It makes REAL running, so if you guys can't run yet do this.
 
QWOP takes your childhood dreams of being an olympian and throwing them out them window, then peeing on them from your 5th story window.

and then a man runs up to you, takes your half eaten poptart, and runs down the street with it, leaving you to cry yourself to sleep
 
Here's how I'm trying to get to the hurdles:
Hold W and O, release and wait for him to step down,
Hold Q and P, release and wait for him to step down,
Repeat.
It makes REAL running, so if you guys can't run yet do this.

This made me get 0.6 metres and made me laugh at my athlete faceplanting countless times.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top