M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Dec 12, 2010 #2 Best thread ever made. +1 for no lame garry's mod posing, just straight up Legit sneezing right here.
Best thread ever made. +1 for no lame garry's mod posing, just straight up Legit sneezing right here.
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Dec 12, 2010 #9 Old pic but... I be straight chillax'n
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Dec 12, 2010 #10 ChocolateVillain said: Old pic but... I be straight chillax'n Click to expand... With that skin, he looks like he's in a straight jacket. lulz
ChocolateVillain said: Old pic but... I be straight chillax'n Click to expand... With that skin, he looks like he's in a straight jacket. lulz
Y YoSpankDawg Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 2,019 Dec 12, 2010 #11 Haha both of those screens are great. I do especially like that "I be chillin" one.
The White Death Rookie Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 58 Dec 12, 2010 #12 haha thanks guys xD i'll try to get more funny ones
C ChocolateVillain Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 31, 2008 Messages 2,166 Dec 13, 2010 #13 MG Wall of FAIL Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
P Panzer1509 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 2,354 Dec 13, 2010 #14 Feeling... hung up? lol Get BLOWN away!
The White Death Rookie Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 58 Dec 13, 2010 #16 haha awesome pic guys, funny as hell xD
P prime ZERO EGO Zealot Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,753 Dec 13, 2010 #17 LOL! That happened to me yesterday when i sneezed also i found these few screenies: 1 2 3 4 5And yes, thi las one is one year old. Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
LOL! That happened to me yesterday when i sneezed also i found these few screenies: 1 2 3 4 5And yes, thi las one is one year old.
The White Death Rookie Joined Dec 5, 2010 Messages 58 Dec 13, 2010 #18 Haha I like the one w the car, looks like he got run over hahaha
C Cpt. Kirk Thread Thumper Joined Jun 9, 2009 Messages 1,095 Dec 13, 2010 #19 ChocolateVillain said: MG Wall of FAIL Click to expand... The best part of that, while we're posing, no one notices the allied guy sneaking up on our flag......our last flag.....oops.
ChocolateVillain said: MG Wall of FAIL Click to expand... The best part of that, while we're posing, no one notices the allied guy sneaking up on our flag......our last flag.....oops.
A anomaly Forum Fiend Joined May 12, 2010 Messages 641 Dec 13, 2010 #20 I think this guy must be using Blue Stealth's pistol scope on his hands :O