Hello eGO!
I am a new member here and I need some help in deciding which laptop to purchase. First off, I am going with a laptop do to the sole fact of portability. The only games that I play actively are League of Legends and Counter-Strike:Source, trying to expand my library now. I am willing to spend 1,000 dollars and I am not too picky on the specs, I would just like it to be fast and last awhile. Hopefully someone can help me out before Christmas
Thanks for your help in advance!
_scott//
I am a new member here and I need some help in deciding which laptop to purchase. First off, I am going with a laptop do to the sole fact of portability. The only games that I play actively are League of Legends and Counter-Strike:Source, trying to expand my library now. I am willing to spend 1,000 dollars and I am not too picky on the specs, I would just like it to be fast and last awhile. Hopefully someone can help me out before Christmas

Thanks for your help in advance!
_scott//









