Alt-Tab Aero Peek

boyscout

Poster
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
246
Ok, here is the problem, every time I alt-tab, windows 7 used to do aero peek. (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/peek)

My problem is, it doesn't do it :( I have attached a screenshot of what I get. Strike that.....it does not seem to work to take a screenshot if it..but it basically looks like the windows XP alt-tab "window" and the aero peek does not show up. I have turned aero peek on and off and back on again in the control panel, but it does not seem to help.....
 
Do you have any programs running that temporarily disable areo themes while they are running?
For instance, ventrilo with the overlay enabled will stop aero from functioning properly.

That's the only thing that springs to mind at the moment.
 
Ozone Depletion....you sir are a genius! I installed a trial of TuneUp Utilities the other day and it has been disabling all sorts of stuff! I have now un-installed it and all is back to normal! Thanks a ton!
 
Glad you got it sorted!

I was going to suggest that on some computers it disables some features if its not fast enough but you seemed to get it to work!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top