Hey guys I just wanted to let everyone know that I havent left you guys.
I've just been dealing with a really bad bout of depression.
It comes and goes over the years usually a week out of every two or so months
but this time it has hit me pretty hard. I also got into 2 car wrecks and moved so
theirs that too. Not looking for a pitty party just a heads up. Hope to play with you guys soon.
I've just been dealing with a really bad bout of depression.
It comes and goes over the years usually a week out of every two or so months
but this time it has hit me pretty hard. I also got into 2 car wrecks and moved so
theirs that too. Not looking for a pitty party just a heads up. Hope to play with you guys soon.














