Flash!

Von

Active Member
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
357
I've been noticing lately that during the day flash is empty...alot for long periods of time (atleast from what I've noticed). This is just a request/reminder to anyone who can help fill it during the day, it would be appreciated. Even just helping to seed flash because especially when its empty its really hard to get people to join and fill it up again.

I know often times i see it empty and I'm filled with sadness because i cant play on my beloved flash. So i behoove you, help fill flash!
So enough of you reading this post! go play flash :P
 
Yeah flash is like that. When its later in the day she is full for a long time. The longest i have played on it with being full is 5 hours.(Score was awesome too)
 
Flash normally fills up (from what i've seen) around 5:30 pm est now.
 
Seems to run in cycles of people hitting different maps.. i remember a few months ago flash was always a fairly safe bet to have plenty of players on, soon it will be back to people hitting it more
 
yeah i know it sucks because during the day its just something that happens. even still, strand and donner are normally still well populated, i just wish some of that spilled over into flash lol. hopefully something turns around as we can get more constant numbers in flash.
 
Ever since school started, people don't get much time to play.

This. High School and College takes out most of our regulars, as (believe it or not) a lot of younger people inhadbit eGO servers. But I'm sure it'll be back to being full a lot more once the holiday break from school begins.
 
Flash normally fills up (from what i've seen) around 5:30 pm est now.
Pretty much. I usually try to get on around 6-7 ish and usually end up waiting a good hour or two for a spot to open up :(
 
I be seeing alot of hating of flash... they prefer a full donner, rather then helping a dying flash out... :(
 
Darn Tootin Tootin for the Flash Crew

I just get a kick out of Kirk screaming all the time
 
yea argentan is a great map that nobody uses.

I spent alot of time in Argentan trying to seed. after the DoD sale on steam it was staying full. but then it trickled down again to max 8-10 people. Im burnt out trying to seed that place.

but ive been helping flash out. at least you get results. :thumbup:

Donner is still the best map. Not hating on Flash. Just gets old after a bit for me to die from so many random nades....

and donner isnt full all the time. it starts to fill up after lunch CST.
 
Back
Top