- Joined
- Aug 29, 2008
- Messages
- 1,907
Hi guys, for the next four days I am going to my house in the country, no computer so I will not be on untill Saturday evening my time. nice thread this no contraversial subject, I will apologise to any one who gets upset with some of the things I say but I have always been out spoken ( I am not really sorry) but it gets the mind working and gives us all something to talk about.
Have you noticed that not many thread are posted by other members? It's usually the same guys who speak out on our forums. I feel that a special medal should be struck for them. God bless you all and see you Saturday evening.
Have you noticed that not many thread are posted by other members? It's usually the same guys who speak out on our forums. I feel that a special medal should be struck for them. God bless you all and see you Saturday evening.













