[Realism] Axis Strategy Meeting

Ravage

EGO Addict
Joined
May 30, 2009
Messages
1,213
Okay last week the first strat meeting was held for the axis and I was a little disappointed to see only 7 people show up for it, part of that is my fault for not really telling anybody about it before Friday. So this Friday December 17, 2010 at 7 p.m. EST will be the last Strategy Meeting for the Axis. I would like everybody to show up this Friday so we can go over the two maps we will be playing on Saturday.
 
I have it on my calendar, so I'll try my best to attend. I'll still be at work at 4pm PST. Hopefully it'll be a slow day.
 
These are a pretty big deal, especially this week. Kolsch is new to almost everybody and it's a bigggg map, get it downloaded!
 
I checked the rulebook. Didn't see that one in there at all.

Better pick a good password :)

Normally when i ban someone from Realism i give them an hour, but whats to say if i hit 1 week on accident? I am clumsy after all. ;)
 
Back
Top