Vent/CSS/Sc2 Error?

bleblablueble

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
1,576
Alright fellas hopefully one of you can help me.

Ive been having this problem the past 2 weeks where I would be chillin in vent and playing eith Starcraft 2 or CSS (Affected when playing either game with a combination of vent) what happens is my vent would like freeze up and when I would try and talk my vent would kinda like freeze up and pause for about 5-7 seconds and I wouldnt be able to talk. It would also effect any other youtube/ music playlists I got running and make it so the sound would completely cut out. The only way I can restart my stuff to normal is if I restarted my computer.

This is really super annoying, anyone got any suggestions? Willing to use Teamviewer if neccesary.

Its kind of hard to explain btw but I explained it as best as I could

Edit: I did scan my computer theres no virus on it that I know of.
 
I would honestly Re-install Vent and make sure your running Vent as admin, these are low level tips but thats a wierd issue
 
Try changing codecs, may be a conflict there, let me know, i gotta head out but id like to help, PM me if you dont get extra help
 
Blue have you tired running vent with this?

Go to setup

Voice

Use Direct sound for output and input.

Binds

Use Direct Sound

Speech

Use Direct sound

Done and tell me if it's any better.
​
 

Latest posts

Back
Top