All of my source games (hl2.exe games, you know) crash

iPwntUrMum

Famous
Joined
Jun 3, 2010
Messages
563
Hi all. Title says most of it. The game will load up fine, and I can do anything (I in fact bought a TF2 item from Mann Co. earlier today, and then this happened -> ) However, when I try to connect to a server, the game crashes. It jumps back to the Valve image (dude with the valve in his head, and this is what it crashes to for TF2, i can't remember for CSS), and the little Vista version of the hourglass appears as my cursor. Game is effectively crashed. I can ctrlaltdlt it only.

What should I do? I really can't delete and reinstall TF2 and CSS at the moment... internet restrictions. I'm stuck.

In the title, hl2.exe is the name under task manager, for both TF2 and CSS.

Thanks in advance
-Pwnt
 

Latest posts

Back
Top