Realism Campaign 3, FINAL BATTLE Information [TIME CHANGE]

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
Battle Report


Allies:
alliedcinc.jpg


General of the Armies [Cinc] - (IO) SA
General [GEN] - BaCkStAb!
Brigadier General [BG] - Boyle
Colonel [COL] - Efren

​


Axis:
axcincfm.gif


ReichMarshall of the Greater German Reich [Cinc] - Ravage
Generaloberst [GEN] - Bane
Generalmajor [GM] - Dutchoper72
Oberst [Obs.] - Lungbuster​


server_map.png

Server IP: 67.228.175.241:27015
PW: Come on VENTRILO for Password.




Current Battle Map

fAmtG.jpg

** All Territory Swaps have been Updated on the Battle Map Above. **



Battle #6 Information:

***
Round 1: Allies attack GERMANY from Austria on dod_Kolsch

This is it men, today's the day. It's the last day. It's the day the Allies have never seen, and the day they've been hoping to see for many months. Germany is surrounded and under siege by American armies, threatening to end the war and the Axis stranglehold on greater Europe.


Round 2: Axis attack North Africa from Germany dod_tunisia

The German army is a prideful one, and once finished with the defense of their homeland they will push out, no matter the outcome, to reclaim Italian and North African territories. True to their formidable nature, their last effort will be an offensive one executed no doubt violently, effectively, and passionately.

This is the last battle for our third Realism Campaign. Please come to play and celebrate the closing of a Realism Event we hope you've enjoyed.

NOTE: Please show up early so that you can download the maps from the server



time_date-1.png

**** TIME CHANGE ****
Due to the Organizational Wide meeting, this weekend's Realism will take place on Sunday at 5PM EST.

SUNDAY December 19​

Regular Realism

5:00 PM EST
4:00 PM CST
2:00 PM PST

attention-1.png


Haven't signed up yet? CLICK HERE

Teams for Campaign #3: CLICK HERE

DoD:S Realism Campaign Handbook: CLICK HERE​
​
 
Sunday at 2 wow big change I... should be able to make it I do have a friend thats coming into town so I guess ill just move our plans around and tell her I got called into work or something :p
 
nothing is more certain than that every trace of Ravage's footsteps, every stain of his infected and corroding fingers will be spunged and purged, and if need be BLASTED from the suface of the earth.

good luck, have fun :)
 
nothing is more certain than that every trace of Ravage's footsteps, every stain of his infected and corroding fingers will be spunged and purged, and if need be BLASTED from the suface of the earth.

good luck, have fun :)

Yay! [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPS372AMPN8[/ame]
 
I should be able to be there for the first part, I'll just have to leave early due to the time. :/
 
Great I've missed the past 2 and will miss this one :(

It would have been perfect time if not the fact that I'm in asia by then (i.e event is 5am)
 
sorry guys about the time change. it was due to an unforeseen event that happened to come up.

we tried to accommodate as best we could. with that said, this is the last battle for campaign number 3! so goodluck everyone!
 
I hope everybody can make it SUNDAY to participate in this last battle of the campaign.
 
well i will be there to back up my allies this weekend and we will make sure axis pays for there wrong doings :)
 
im pretty sure that i cant make because its here too much and early wake up at monday and why not saturday -.-
 
Back
Top